Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Fox News' Brit Hume to Tiger Woods: Turn to Christianity

Wow. I didn't think I'd ever see this. Way to go, Brit.

Okay, so he didn't go into the theological basis for salvation by Christ alone - I'm sure there were time constraints - but he'll take some serious flak for the little bit he did say. Notice co-host Bill Kristol's uncomfortable little joke at the end.

Churches across America are filled with Sunday morning pulpiteers who could learn a lesson or two from Brit Hume about boldness.

2 comments:

LuAnn said...

He did further clarify his comments on O'Reilly Factor last night. I don't watch that, but heard it on AFM this afternoon. He specifically said, "Jesus Christ offers Tiger Woods something that Tiger Woods badly needs." See more at http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/faith/2010/01/brit_hume_tiger_woods.html. I hope he continues to stand up for his comment.

K. Keith said...

Thanks, LuAnn. I'm glad he's not backing down.